Arlo Belshee and I are presenting a workshop at the Agile 2019 conference, which is in Washington D.C. on August 5-9. Knowing Arlo and I, it’s going to be as entertaining as it is thought-provoking.
What does a leader do to change technical culture?
Consider this scenario:
- Technical debt is costing customers and delaying products.
- You're a leader, not a coder.
- The debt is systemic. It's bigger than any one team can solve.
- You can't stop delivery. You can't break the organization.
- You have 1,000 people, 200 experts, and factions forming around contradictory solutions.
How do you solve this kind of technical culture problem? Come find out.