April - August, 2011
Rabu was an experiment in creating a Lean Startup-style startup. Diana Larsen and I identified a market, built a minimum viable product (MVP), and tried to get traction. Although the product was interesting, we weren’t able to find product-market fit. In retrospect, Rabu needed to be part of a larger project management tool, and that’s not something we wanted to pursue.
Although Rabu didn’t work out, I don’t regret the experience. It was an interesting summer and I learned a lot.
Here’s what I had to say about it at the time:
- Announcing Rabu: Your Customers Should Love YouApril 6, 2011
- Rabu Workflow: How Do We Get Customers to Participate?April 10, 2011
- How Rabu's Schedule Projections WorkApril 12, 2011
- Rabu Schedule Visualizations: Taking the Edge Off Hard FactsApril 25, 2011
- Rabu Schedule Now Available for DownloadAugust 2, 2011