These are some of the major projects I’ve worked on. You might also be interested in:
- The AI ChroniclesMay 2023 – present
- Ted M. Young and I build an AI-powered role-playing game using React, Spring Boot, and Nullables.
- Testing with NullablesApril 2018 – present
- Nullables are a novel technique for isolating production code from external systems and state. Although they also have production uses, they’re particularly valuable for creating fast, reliable tests.
- Nullables & A-Frame Architecture LivestreamNovember 2022 – April 2023
- A look at Nullables and A-Frame Architecture as an alternative to Mocks, Spies, and Hexagonal Architecture, co-hosted with Ted M. Young.
- Art of Agile Development Book ClubOctober 2021 – August 2022
- In-depth conversations about Agile development with a star-studded guest list, inspired by the 2nd edition of The Art of Agile Development.
- TDD Lunch & LearnMay – September 2020
- If you’ve learned the basics of TDD and want to see how it works in the real world, this video series is the perfect next step.
- Let's Play: Test-Driven Development2010-2012
- A screencast series featuring Java, test-driven development, and evolutionary design.
- Change Your Organization: A Diary2006
- Six months of changing an organization from within.
- Offing the Offsite CustomerMay 18, 2005
- A fun simulation for a group of five or more people.